But what if…
- You had a place to share all the jumbled thoughts and fears
- And someone to help you put them back together again in a way that makes more sense
- If you could speak to someone who understands, so you don’t have to try and be strong on your own anymore
- You knew that there were resources and support available
- There was connection with people who have gone through a diagnosis journey themselves, and survived.
- If there was a space you could be heard without being judged, blamed or told to drink more water or try (insert name here) latest supplement.
While diagnosis can be scary and disorienting, you don’t have to be alone in it.
That’s why Healing Boxes offers New Diagnosis Coaching and Support. It’s an hour-long session of coaching and support offered via Zoom video call (or by telephone, according to which is easiest for you). You’ll get a personalised questionnaire to fill out, with insightful questions to support you in reflecting on what you need now and going forward.
You’ll jump on the phone or Zoom, and you’ll get an hour that’s yours. Whatever you need, whatever struggles, fears, pains, issues that are plaguing you will be heard by a person who can hold them. Someone you don’t have to comfort, educate or protect. This is space for you. And never underestimate the power of being truly heard.
As this is coaching, clients’ outcomes will vary based on their individual needs and goals. But here are some (anonymised) examples of changes client’s have experienced:
- Planning a new career post-diagnosis
- Going from feeling fearful and overwhelmed in a medical maelstrom to formulating a treatment plan with their healing team that fits their life and needs
- Identifying the one thing that will make the biggest difference to their happiness and wellbeing and how to implement it
- Dating with chronic illness and finding love
- Making a plan of how to work after recurring chronic illness
- Creating a self-care plan that fits their needs and is realistic and compassionate not aspirational
- Writing the perfect answer to invasive health questions to survive a family gathering with self-respect intact
- Moving from feeling incapable to volunteering and feeling empowered and contributing
I’m Grace Quantock, co-founder of Healing Boxes. I’m a wellness provocateur, coach and I have lived with chronic illness personally for nearly 20 years. I’ve got over 600 hours of working therapeutically with people with chronic or serious illness and/or other marginalised identities.
I created this offering as I know sometimes a session can help change the way we go forward in the world and our future.
Book a session today.
Price: £60 for a one hour session.
N.B: Sessions are limited, due to the one on one nature of the work. Buy a session and you’ll get a link to book a session on Grace’s calendar and fill out a questionnaire to begin your work together.