Before Scanxiety Support:
- Waking up in the night panicking
- Struggling to get to sleep
- Distracted at work or with loved ones
- Worrying about all the things that could go wrong
- Blaming every twinge and pain for your worst fears
- Dreading the medical appointment
- Panic attacks at the thought of attending the hospital
- Leaving the appointment with no idea what was said because you were so freaked out
- …..and more.
After Scanxiety Support:
- You are more able to received medical news and take action
- Knowing how to support yourself when it’s scary
- You have your own back when things get tough
- No more 3 AM terrors
- You have an answer when people ask you about your diagnosis/prognosis/test results
- You’ve created a personal Healing Box of tools and techniques to cope with fear and struggle
- It feels like you’ve kept your identity in a medical maelstrom
- You can face your appointment without being overwhelmed by fear
…in short, you get to claim your life back from scanxiety!
What you’ll learn:
You’ll learn essential techniques like what to do when the terrors strike, what self-care works for you, how to keep yourself together when things are falling apart and more.
Written by Healing Boxes co-founder Grace Quantock, this programme will help you to equip yourself for your scan/appointment/results and beyond. Grace has supported thousands of people to live well with illness and life challenge and because she can’t talk you through each day of your scan/results wait, she’s made Scanxiety Support as the next best thing.